Wednesday, April 27, 2011

im sneaking this post in

hi everyone
i havent posted in a few days
mainly because someone fucking called the government and told them my parents neglect me
i guess they do love wise
but NOT food wise
theres plenty of food here
cps was trying to interview me and i rejected
that solves that problem
but something else has happened

my dad knows theres plenty of food
i was eavesdropping
and they were told the gov came over because im not being provided with food
and my mom noticed i wasnt eating
she weighed me at my lowest (98.4)
so now they know
and theyre making me eat
they wont let me go to the bathroom alone

im gonna try throwing up into an empty jar next time
i cant stand having this food in me
sorry if i dont post as regularly

love jana

No comments:

Post a Comment